<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Sunday, November 15, 2009
♥ 10:59 AM

At first, I thought I should have well-prepared.
But when my dad told me about it, I immediately burst into tears.
The night before, all of us, all his 5 children and 2 grand children are all present beside him.
Telling him,not to worry. However, I am not able to tell him anything. In fact, I'm so afraid to lose him. I could just tear and keep calling ye ye, ye ye. I sms-ed my boss, telling him I would like to take leave he next day, as the doctor said my ye ye's condition is not positive. We were asked to stay by his side. I wanted to spent more time, rather than going to his house after work everyday. I wanted to spent my 24 hours just to stay beside him. That night, he was suffering so much, the pain started to act on him. He wanted to tell us something, say something to all of us, but he couldn't.

The very next day at 9.15am at friday,13 nov 2009, he departed. He left all of us, despite my aunt told him to hang on and wait for all of us to come. He couldn't, and he left. I thought I would be afraid to see a corpse, but the minute I saw him, I touched his hands and arms. I could vividly remember how my feelings was, just a very very terrible feeling. His arms were warm, but after an hour before the doctor came his hands turned cold. I keep calling ye ye, but he wasn't able to answer me at all. My tears just couldn't stop flowing, the feeling was terrible. The casket people carried his body out, and we are not allowed to see. He came make with a suit, with a smart attire. I know, he have already left all of us.

I have been with him, at his end of life, He brought me up, I see him leaving me. But seriously, I do not know how to face the management on monday for my review. I really hope I could persue my dreams, but I'm not in my best condition to.

I really thank all my friends who came down, I really appreciate the condolences you all have sent by smses and calls. I will stay strong, alright. I know ye ye wants me to=)

Ye ye's funeral will be on Tuesday,17 Nov '09. Will be cremating at Mandai Crematorium Hall 1, 1.45pm. And his wake will be held at Blk 241,Compassvale walk from 13 Nov - 17 Nov.