<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Friday, November 27, 2009
♥ 12:27 PM

It's been 2 weeks, since ye ye left us. No one in the family has dreamt of ye ye. Perhaps, he have left us peacefully. I have joined citi for about 4 months, the environment, collegues are all so good. A perfect working environment, however to persue my dreams I have got to leave the company. This coming week will be the last week in Citi, of course I will miss all of them.

Has been going to ma ma's place for dinner, ma ma is now left alone without ye ye. She has been sharing with us her old grandmother's story,how ye ye and her have set up this family, and bringing all of us up. I would say if there's no World War 2, perhaps my family might be filthy rich as ye ye is from a wealthy family in China.He is being sent to Singapore for better education, as he is the only son. Ye ye used to stay in the town area where all the high rise cbd buildings now.However, when war came they lost everything. Both ma ma and ye ye went through alot, borrowing money from the others to pay for rent and daily expenses. I came to realise ye ye has been imprisoned before, as they were so poor that he have to drive illegal taxi and got caught. Ma ma was so worried that time as ye ye has gone missing for a week, she would go to all the neighbourhood police post to check if ye ye was there. And imagine, my dad and uncles, aunties were still so young the other time. My dad, uncle and aunties didn't have proper education cause they were so poor that they even have problems for their meals. No wonder dad kept emphasizing that we are so fortunate. What we have now, is what they have earned in the past. Though, ma ma have not even shed a tear when ye ye left us, but I guess she is trying to make us feel better. Ma ma kept telling me, ye ye is sleeping, sleeping peacefully.

Okay, i shall stop all the reminiscine moments post.

Went for my mani and pedi yesterday after my work. Aunt brought us to this thai restaurant at Purvis Street.Nice food indeed! Caught the movie 2012 with baby, I fell asleep at the initial part. Both baby and I wasn't feeling well. Decided to drop the idea for farm visit today. Shall go for farm visit tomorrow if we are feeling better. Baby's is bringing me to get my christmas present later, my longchamp bag is here! I'm seriously craving for Soup restaurant's Samsui chicken and Jin's Deli steamboat.