<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
♥ 11:12 PM

Last friday, we celebrate Yi wen's birthday at Fish & Co, a really great surprise for her! Then to One-Twenty Six to chill. Baby accompanied me to ye ye's place, then headed back my place for jjogging. Yes, I need to go on diet and do more exercises! Review is coming! Caught the movie, My Sister's Keeper.I cry like mad man,while baby is sleeping away in the movie. Accompanied baby to meet Jian guo and the rest at Boat Quay. Drink and chatted till 3,before heading to baby's place. Waking up early in the morning on sunday, cooked french toast for baby and his family. Drove to airport to pick Da gu up, she came all the way from Canada just to visit ye ye. Went back to visit ye ye and everyday we have been asking if he have any wish that still have not fufill, he insisted no.. Sent baby back to camp and went back ye ye's place till late night before going back home.

Took leave on monday, just want to spend more time with ye ye. Spent the whole day at ye ye's place, did nothing but just staying by his side looking at him.

I've not been updating these 2 weeks. Everyday of my life is so busy, waking up early in the morning for work. And I hate waking up early,seriously. Rushed to ye ye's place to visit him everyday after work. I don't know how long can I see him...His health is getting from bad to worst, each day he is just getting thinner and thinner. He is surviving on sips of water,like really sips each day. Someone who is so close, so close, looking after me since I was born, is going to leave me soon. What else can I do, other than spending more time with him.
Mama and yeye have left me the best memory, accompanied me to go through my past 21 years. He went for my graduation, but not my 21st. When I am happily celebrating my 21st, he is lying on the bed in the hospital putting on drip. Now, he is so skinny, taking morphine to kill his pain and discomfort.. Nurse and doctor from hospice care came, to visit ye ye.Telling us that he might leave us in 1 or 2 weeks,perhaps 1 to 2 days time.Asking us to spend more time with him, and have the worst preparation. We are all well-prepared, but I don't know if I can take it. Seriously, I don't know. Nothing close ever come across my life before, losing someone who you really love for 21 years, so close to you. Like I always say, I love ye ye and ma ma. I really regret for not telling them, only until ye ye is leaving.