<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Sunday, November 1, 2009
♥ 10:01 PM

These few days have been busy with work, and birthday parties and also been visiting ye ye. Spending much time with ye ye, cause he has stop eating and I know his days are really numbered. I know he is leaving, however there's a terrible feeling in me. He tries ways to leave us which really breaks my heart. Baby's been with me these few days at ye ye's place.
Bought a dress for gi gi girl and she's so cute!

Supposed to fly to Shanghai with aunt on this coming friday, but after reserving the tickets and taking leave I dropped the idea. I'm afraid that ye ye might leave anytime and I'm not with him.
For the past one week, I'm not in a good mood, much of a dilemma. I'm being offered to sign a permanent position with citi and the pay is really attractive, however just before I am going to sign the appointment letter, I rejected it. Cause I received a call from SQ to meet the management and training appointment on 16 nov. That makes my decision firm, but on the other hand I guess I'm gonna have a hard time for the next 1 to 2 months.

Yesterday, went to Marina's Mahanttan Fish Market to celebrate Jia jie's birthday. Headed off to Carabelle for Alicia's 21st birthday party aftermath.

On friday, after work took a train down to Choa Chu Kang. Met up with baby and headed to Night Safari to meet his sis and dai ying, teckhong. It was raining, the tram of terror suspended for few hours and only resume after 10.30pm. The tickets are really exp,$35/person. But its quite worth it, as it is not really scary but it's funny.


We celebrated Halloween in the office as well.Each of us were given a little pumpkin with sweets inside=)

My Melody in my pumpkin.
Last sunday, baby doesn't have to book in. He accompanied me to Jeremy's kor kor's wedding.
Send me to work on monday,accompanied me for Macdonald's breakfast. Accompanied me for lunch at bugis, then came to pick me home. Had fatty weng for dinner, before driving baby to camp.

Our couple watch that baby's sis bought for us.
My sweet family=)

My 21st birthday wish have fufilled!