<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Monday, November 30, 2009
♥ 12:12 PM

Went for Farm visit on saturday with baby. It's not the first time there, notice that everything changes quite alot. Visited Hay dairy goat farm, Dragonfruit farm, Jurong fish farm, Everbloom mushroom farm, Aerotech Vegetable farm and we missed the quail farm. When we went there, it seemed closed down. Perhaps, its because of the bird flu? I feel so unwell since thursday, my nose are just like spoiled water tap.

Baby bought me the longchamp bag on friday:) I gotten myself a navy blue one! I guessed it's the nicest colour though. Had satisfy my cravings for Jin's deli steamboat with baby for dinner. Did not managed to eat my samsui chicken at Soup restaurant, cause paragon's outlet is doing some rennovation.


I've been lying on the bed for the whole sunday, and today I've gotten myself MC. Feeling terrible, down with flu, cough, sore-throat, throat swelling and back ache. Both baby and I were sick, and baby went to the hospital on Saturday night since he is in NS and all his medical bills goes to the government. We are down with the same symptoms and I just consume his medicine given. Baby bought lots of food for me on sunday morning for breakfast, nevertheless he forgotten i'm a sick cat. I have no appetite at all, he finishes all up for me. I'm like a dumb queen who can only uses sms and sign language to communicate with people right now, but my parents, brother and boyfriend treat me like a queen!