<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
♥ 11:18 PM

Happy Happy Happy!
I'm on mc today, but besides the blocked nose and sore throat I'm perfectly fine.
Went out with yi jia to get christmas presents for my colleagues before I left the company.
When we had our tea break at cafe cartel, I received a call from my mum. Telling me that SQ had sent the contract to our place. Dad read through and everything's fine.
Went to mama's place and I can't wait to see the contract, so I get dad to deliver it to me.
"I see money, and money and more money coming in!" I shouted.
Dad says:" You better get a degree, no matter how much you will be earning!"
Then the nagging starts coming from mama, mum and aunt...

I know how important it is to get a degree, many getting it for the sake of just getting it. But, in the study of 2-4 years of uni studies, how many know exactly why they are studying and what are they studying? I don't even know what I want to study and what I like to study, so what for force myself in that position and go to school everyday for lectures, and continuing doing projects and projects,writing thesis. No, I'm only gonna study when I know what I want in life and youth is so important, I want to make full use of it and make sure my study life is not just mugging. Well, let's put it aside first, I'm sure pat tai will totally agree with me!

This year is really a bad year for me, I guess next year will be better!
Seriously, if ye ye is here. I guess he will be happy for me too.