<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
♥ 11:19 AM

There's so much time and so much things to do.
But I just felt so empty and as though I have nothing to do.
I need to reformat my super ancient acer lappy, it's still my favourite lappy.
It's been almost 4 years and staying strong.Its still white, but my brother often turns it grey with his dirty hands. Its small and slim, just nice for a lady. Both me and my brother still fight over it rather than using macbook. I'm gonna get a net book sometime next year, cause I'm a freaking poor chap right now.

I can't wait to shift, seriously. Four people fighting for a toilet is no joke, sharing a room with my brother is worst. I'm gonna get my keys this sunday, and rennovation takes about a month or so. The designs looks so great, but I'm not sure if the actual fact turn out the same way.The pictures are not as clear as the actual photos from the designer, as I took the shots from my own camera from the pictures given.
My living room, however there sure to be changes. We are gonna change the mirror!
My toilet, not the master bedroom one. Mum is gonna cut cost, so she is not hacking the master bedroom's marble.
My bedroom. The bed itself costs $3k, without the mattress. Mum says cut cost! I'm not gonna get the same bed, doing a feature wall bed frame on the wall instead..
Mum's and Dad's room. Then they are not cutting cost for their room, they are having a nice room but not me.
Not gonna rennovate my brother's room, cause our unit is a showflat unit. Everything is nicely done, including brother's room. His room is too tiny to be done. Hahaha! I'll take shots this sunday for before and after!
-----
Last thursday, we spent our lesbian night at Pan Pacific. As our dear pat is doing the Asian TV awards event for her company, they booked the ballroom and she has got a room there. Asking all of us to bunk in with her, and despite all of us had to work, we still had fun till late night.

On friday, it was my last day at Citi. I really missed all the fun and loving colleagues. The days I spent in Citi is also the best days in my working life. It's seriously the best company I ever worked in.
This is an event held in the office for appreciation board
The appreciation board done by our team, I'm proud to be the creative director!
Our boss's birthday and colleagues farewell. Boss treated neo garden buffet!

A soon kueh event as we deal with money, so one of my dearest colleague will find an auspicious date for soon kueh session. Why we eat soon kueh? Cause we want everything "soon soon", means everything goes smoothly. Then we could hit a higher tier for the financial month.

Halloween day, we had parties in the office and everyone got this little pumpkin with sweets inside.
All the fun I had in Citi was really a memorable one, all the events like bowling and such. Citi is a company which I would definitely want to go back after persuing my dreams and my studies. I had a fun boss and caring colleagues! They had a farewell for me and you can get the pictures in facebook. They present me a box of chocolates from sins and takashimaya vouchers and of course a farewell card with all their blessings.
-----
I wanna go for a overseas trip, but all tickets are so expensive. I'm supposed to be in Japan right now! I wanna go BKK.