<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Sunday, January 10, 2010
♥ 10:19 PM

I'm so gonna start training tomorrow. Like finally after the long wait!
Some might think its glamourous, on the contrary its just a "high-class waitress" term.
What I wanna get out of it is just a high paid job and the privilege to travel to as many countries as I could, to get out of this little cage here and see the world outside.
I can't deny the fact that the temptations and desire of leather goods does exist.

I'm afraid, seriously. Afraid that I would change, a drastic change in personality and character. I don't want to lose my friends and don't want to lose a relationship. I heard stories, pretty sure they aren't just myths. Afraid of the ugly politics, but I know I have to be prepared and cannot be defeated by all these.