<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Friday, January 15, 2010
♥ 11:10 PM

Its weekend and then I've the time to blog. Pour all my feelings out!
Being a waitress is never easy, this job isn't a bimbo job! Being a part of this is not a pleasure but a pressure.
I started to regret the path I chose now, but I know there's no way to turn back now. Its too much of a sacrifice to pay. I guess my eyelids are gonna rot! I used like 15 mins just to remove the amount of eye shadow I used, guess how much powder have I used on just my 2 eyelids.
How thick the liquid foundation I used, how much hairspray I used. You can never imagine, seriously. A stack of cotton wool to remove the cosmetics I used.

Waking up 2 hours earlier just to do my hair and make up. Layers and layers of powder on my face. I felt so fake. The perfection is define as no baby hair is to be seen, not even a strand. Hair is to be neat and tight. We are asked to walk and eat in a demure way, you are just like the centre of attraction in the training centre. People look at how you walk, talk and eat. People are judging you every minute and giving feedbacks to our trainers like:" Your girls are not having red lipstick on, your girls are talking loudly, shouldn't they be demure?" We have to say Good morning and etc to every single person, even the cleaner. We have to smile wherever we go. yes, its the right way of being polite, but I just feel its wierd just to say hi to people I don't even know. Its a must to memorise every trainer's and big shot's name just by looking at their photograph, and we have to address them by names when we sees them. How would I know who are they man! We have to memorise every crew's name when they have introduce themselves to us before. Crazy man! I don't have a Einstein's brain.
We have to memorise and know by heart what are the contents of the medicine, and to know every TWG tea that they served in first class or business class. Remember so so so many things, now do you get the meaning of what's not a bimbo job?! I seriously kudos to the seniors stewards and stewardess out there, its not easy. Not as glamourous as you have seen, never criticise that the airline standards have dropped,stewardess aren't that pretty. Cause you never know how much effort they have used to groom each and every one. Never know how much effort have all of us put in to get the tip top condition. Every mth a BMI check, forced us to maintain the healthy diet.

I've spent $300+ on cosmetics, I've not got my luggage yet neither renew of my passport too. Before we earned, we have spent that much. I seriously hope that all these could get out of my life soon, and enjoy flying. On the brighter side, at least I've friends constantly cheering me up and very good batch mates and trainers.

To fufill my dream, my passion. I have to hang on, I know I can do it(: