<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Monday, January 4, 2010
♥ 12:40 AM

Preparation needs to be done

Baby has gone back to camp, block leave have ended.
Holiday is over, that's when all serious stuff gotta be back in place.
I'm so far so good upholding to my new year resolution. Diet plan includes jogging and swimming with baby at my new place yesterday, that's why my whole body ache like hell today. Explored my new place and the training centre is just 5 mins away. That's good for the lazy me, I can get to wake up later and go home earlier, save on transport too. What I dislike most is to wake up early and put on the essential make up, yes I know that's what I have to do almost everyday. But I'm just plain lazy to remove all the impurities on my face!

Like I said, serious stuff gotta be back in place. I'm studying real hard for the upcoming test, though training hasn't start. But all of us are given a DVD to do e-learning, trust me, its not easy. Much things to learn and to memorise! Test on the first or second day of training. I can't imagine how am I gonna survive and pass the training. There's many many things I need to do and get before that, organizer and note book are mandatory. I just realised I don't even have a pen neither a piece of paper left after I shifted. Brother's papers are all either his lecture notes or test papers. Spell pathetic! I'll go down for fitting tmr or the next few days, and I'm sure I'm the fattest cabin crew ever!