<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Monday, January 25, 2010
♥ 9:55 PM

Too much stress, we gotta party:)
Partied at Zouk last friday, had a wonderful night with the crews. We look so different without the chignons and intense make up. Apple shots, Jager, I can't recall what else we drank. As usual, I pushed all my drinks to the rest!There's only four stewards in my batch.
Pretty eileen and Melydia
Part of the batch.
You guys can never possible to see us in full make up and our uniforms with our chignons, cause we have to abide by the company rules that we cannot post any of those pics up on facebook or blogs. So there's only party pics! I'm so gonna go for 2nd fitting tmr, diet! Anticipating my first flight in March, aussie I guess. All of the crews awaiting for the crew pass to get free entry access to clubs and discounts.
Notice a great difference in my hair length? Yes, I cut it to shoulder length just to tie my chignon right. And I can tie french twist now, that's the only happy thing.
And and and, I'm gonna shift on 7 feb. Like finally!