<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Sunday, February 14, 2010
♥ 12:21 AM

It's a long and tiring chinese new year's eve today.
Pay respects to ye ye and followed my dad to Ikea to get stools and some barangs barangs. Then to Giant to get tons of chocolates, sweets and Ben & Jerry's! That's why I love to follow daddy wherever he goes, cause whatever I wanna buy, he never says No!
As usual, had reunion dinner and granny's place, but this year it's kind of different. An empty seat is left there, not ye ye's cooking and preparing anymore. Everyone is there, but I guess everyone ate with a heavy heart. I miss ye ye, his presence is so different, though we still have the same sumptuous dinner. As his last words to granny is, reunion dinner is once in a year where everyone really sit down and eat together, he just want us to have a sumptuous good dinner. Though he can't cook for us anymore, he hope granny can continue to cook it for us, just like the past 18 years of my life, the same old dishes and steamboat.
When I received ang bao from granny after the dinner, she told me that before ye ye had pass away he had ask granny to continue give us his share of ang bao, just like every other year. I could feel how important we meant to him.

It's valentine's day too. How can we missed a romantic dinner and the movie ' valentine's day'?
Table reserved, tickets booked:)