<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Friday, February 12, 2010
♥ 6:15 PM

Woots! Exams over. Happy to say that I've passed with more than 80%, its not easy okay. Trust me, not common sense questions. So proud of myself that I did it! We're gonna fly, anticipating the fun. But what turned me off is when I received a call and roster was out, Beijing and New Delhi. How nice right? I'm fine with Beijing cause we get the best hotels there, but not Delhi. I don't even have the time to drive up to Taj Mahal, it's a solo flight anyway. Sad!

The long weekend is coming, much fun upcoming.
Happy Chinese New Year!