<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Thursday, March 4, 2010
♥ 6:39 PM

It's been few weeks since I updated, many things happened unexpectedly.
Before I moved in, I packed everything in boxes everything was intact. Few days ago, I happened to open up the boxes and arranged everything. Found out that since I was like 14, I already know what I want. Whatever I do, was just a milestone to reach my goals. Like I was sharing with my batchmates. This was a dream, that I have fufilled. Worked several jobs, just to get the experience, plotting my milestones in life. But now when I finally fufill my dream, my passion, I never felt a great sense of satisfaction after awhile. I don't know why either, but somehow its my friends who keeps me going. My motivation to go to work everyday never dies off. No matter how terrible I felt that day, my friends would make me smile.
Today, we all teared. We lost one of our batchmate, the batch never seemed to be complete after she left. Numbers wasn't right when we counted, the pairs never matched. It seemed disheartening, everyone of us don't feel good. Aren't we suppose to graduate in a class of 20? It's not the same anymore. I wish the 20 will soar together as one. Everything happen for a reason, somehow she might find something better.

On a lighter note, I'm flying to Beijing and Bombay soon. Yah, like why Bombay? Nvm, I always believe that it's not a matter of luck, it's just a matter of time. It's another 2 new cities I would plot on my world map that I've visited. So, why not?

Have celebrated bestie's 22nd birthday, a simple one at Brewerks.Counting... hmm about 10 years of friendship already! Cheers, bestie!