<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Thursday, March 25, 2010
♥ 6:54 PM

My very first flight.

It's my first flight as a trainee which embark to my career. A dream which will soon be fufill, a flight to Beijing. Donning on my uniform with the full make-up, off to the airport in few hours time. I feel more nervous and worried than being excited. Well, there are lots of things to prepare. First time going to a country in a winter season. My luggage is filled with winter clothings and they are really heavy. It's about -6 to 12 degrees in Beijing, with sandstorm. Wish me a safe flight later!

After packing luggages and then visited my granny. Headed down to pay a respect to my ye ye. Did my mani and pedi and took a 2 hours nap after I reached home as I'm operating on a mid night flight later on. Now I'm going to bf's place to see gi gi and bf will then send me off to airport. All ready and prepared. Thanks for all the msges, calls and words of encouragement. Hadn't a chance to meet my best friends, but they are really sweet. They are trying to dig out some time just to meet me giving me their support, sorry darlings I'm really to busy these few days. I love each and everyone of you!

Will be back to blog about trip to Beijing...
I'll be strong, I can do it!