<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Saturday, May 8, 2010
♥ 12:57 AM

Finally, bought my netbook. Search the whole of simlim and funan, nevertheless still didn't manage to find fujitsu m2010 in red. Therefore, decided to get Asus netbook pc 1005pe. Can't decide on white or pink. Cause I've an acer and a mac in white already. Pink is sweet but too bimbotic. Got it in black then. Cool!
Bought a WD harddisk in red as well. Happy Happy!
Dropped the idea of going casino cause baby is sleepy, and we believe that lady luck will not be on ourside if we are grumpy. Temptation is dead after awhile. Perhaps, after I get my allowance then would decide to go.

Time to play with my little new gadget!