<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
♥ 5:02 PM

I'm proud to say I've visited the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa in Dubai.

And we've also visted the other 2 attractions in Dubai.

The Alantis- Palm Jermeriah

Burj Arab

The best crews I ever worked with, the destinations where I can meet my batchmates together we could go sightseeing. Though we missed the desert tour, but fret not. My roster is out!

After I'm back from dubai, I will be going to Amsterdam, New Delhi, Melbourne, Milan, Shanghai, Rome and Dubai again but this time it's Dubai-Cairo!
Amsterdam for the tulip season.
New Delhi but to give Taj Mahal(One of the 7 wonders of the world) a missed cause its too short a stay.
Melbourne to meet woonyah!
Milan to go Venice.
Shanghai for massage.
Rome to Leaning tower of Pisa and Colosseum(Another one of the 7 wonders of the world),hopefully.
Dubai- Cairo (Definitely going to the Great Pyramid of Giza, also one of the 7 wonders of the world!)