<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Saturday, May 1, 2010
♥ 12:18 PM

In San franciso now. It sucks to be sick at outstation.
Feeling upset with my laptop crash on me on the 3rd day of my trip, worst during I need someone most now. Reboot and reboot, no choice but to do a factory setting-all data gone.
All alone, took medicine that mum prepared earlier on. Vomitted twice, made the room in a mess and called housekeeping. The chamber maid must be cursing and swearing on me!
Texted boyfriend in the middle of the night in Singapore time.
Sweet boyfriend immediately called, though with a sleepy voice I felt so eased and better after hearing his voice.
Supposed to go sight seeing at Fisherman's wharf and Golden Gate bridge and Alkastras with my batch boy-elson. But gave up the idea after feeling so sick.
Woke up at 8pm local time, had nothing in the room, besides a slice of cheesecake I bought yesterday at Cheesecake factory and a bottle of Evian water. Decided to head down to Macy's coach and get a birthday present for a friend(shall not include name, cause the person will read my blog!) Bought cup noodles from grocery shop-Wallgreens and wonton mee soup from Thai restaurant a few streets away, like all alone. With crazy people doing stupid stunts just to get some money, there are beggars everywhere, people turn themselves up-side down supporting themselves with a wine bottle on the head and kept grumbling:"Hey you, I just need so money.You have eaten, I'm not, feeling hungry!" Blacks rap with a microphone and speakers selling their cds on the streets. I'm brave enough to go out myself huh.

I'm like pathetic, I miss mummy & daddy, my boyfriend and mama now.
Is he a job really for me? I wanna end the bond faster!