<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
♥ 1:06 PM

Just another few hours time, I'll be back in SIN.
I'm in seoul now, feeling much better despite having a very hoarse voice.
I seriously don't know how to serve a passenger, perhaps they would think I'm a trans!
Spending like hell again in Korea, spend like more than S$100 on faceshop masks alone.
Apart from it, I've gotten myself Laneige sleeping pack. Well, everyone says its good, so I bought it. That explains 2 bags out of SIN, 3 bags into SIN!
I bought food too! Ginseng Chicken, Honey Orange, Seaweed and Yakult!
You must be thinking that I'm crazy to buy Yakult back, singapore sells yakult too what. But the yakult is really different can. I wanted to buy Aloe Vera back too, but sad to say my cargo back is full! I even bought clothes back for gigi girl.
My laptop is crashing on me anytime soon, again.
Time to get a new laptop!
Can't wait to see my baby at the airport. Like after 8 days!