<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
♥ 12:13 AM

In a month, I've fufilled my wish list! First a netbook, next a prada wallet.
Next a burberry bag, which cost sgd$950 in Singapore. But bought it only at sgd$600 in London.

No more bags for me anymore. Gotta save,save,save!
I guess I've got no regrets embarking in this career, as i would see most parts of the world then. Bought all neccessary insurance and starting to giving both parents and my brother allowances. I think I've really grown mature in my thinking and know how to make plans for my near future. Even in relationship, despite flying around but our relationship is much more stable. No longer bicker and quarrel over trival things, we learnt to talk to solve the problem.

I'm not in Singapore most of the time, I felt coming back to Singapore is a opportunity which so I would take my chance to catch up with my closest friends. Even a short meet up is so important to me, therefore I cherish every moment to meet up with dearest kelly, grace, keegan, pat, ping and my batchies.Sometimes just a text or ring. Even if I do not have the time to meet up with nise, I will just drop by her work place to see if she is working if I happen to be in town. Just a 5 minute of chat and a hug makes me happy. I would just ring Charn up whenever I'm free and hungry! He is staying so near to me, I guess if I were to shout he could hear me. I would wake up earlier just to head down to novena to accompany my boyfriend for lunch, just for that hour could compensate the loss of time when I'm not around that is when sincerity plays a part. I would accompany my granny more often, and call her almost everyday when I'm in singapore and before I go for flight. I tend to cherish each and every individuals more. On sunday, I treated my whole family including my two grannies to Crown plaza hotel's Imperial Restaurant for dim sum. I think this is the first time where I treat them for a meal, cause I've start to earn. It's also to celebrate father's day. I love my daddy, he's someone whom I love so dearly. Since I was young, whatever I ask for, he never say no as long as he can afford to buy it for me. So now, he is facing a problem I would not hesitate to help him out either.