<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Monday, July 19, 2010
♥ 1:16 PM

It's a pleasure to be in Singapore, meet up with my love ones and my friends.
My roster is quite good and comfortable this month, as I'm flying only on the weekdays and in Singapore on the weekends. In addition, my weekends are well-spent.
Dinner with my family at the boat house, though we do not have the NDP preview tickets but we are able to witness everything from the boat house. It has been a yearly thingy with my family, see the different fireworks every year. Still, next week I'm going to boat house again with baby. Met up with my poly classmates, all my BFFs. It's been a long long time since we last all met up. Different goals and we've all grown up. How will we be in 10 years time?
Met up with kel kel and keegan, last but not least pa pa charn! It's always nonsense spouting out from us but it's never fail to spell fun.

Flying to Copenhagen tonight, it shall be fun cause the people I'm flying with makes it fun!
I'm feeling blessed and contented when I see the lists of cities I've visited, I guess I'll not have any regrets:)