<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Friday, August 27, 2010
♥ 2:42 PM

I want a chanel 2.55 timeless collection badly. In June,when I bought for my aunt was only $3600 after tax. I regretted not buying one for myself at that point of time. Now it is selling at $6300 in singapore's boutique. Euros went up, the amount for the bag itself went up too. Now I wanted it so badly! How?

I want an iphone 4 in white too, but it's like taking forever for it to arrive into singapore. The iphone 4 that I bought for boyfriend for his advanced birthday gift has arrived! I'm getting impatient to get the white one. We've exchanged gifts for the past 3 years as we shared the same birthday but this year it's kind of advance perhaps we have planned it earlier. Boyfriend gave me his 5 days 4 nights of time and a trip to hongkong with me, accompanied by both airtickets and accomodation. That sounds a good package!

Mentioning about birthdays, it's making me really broke. Bought dad a LV damier graphite wallet for his birthday,apart from that bought mum a set of dining table and a coffee table, bought brother a laptop and both boyfriend and my brother a gucci wallet each and an iphone 4 for boyfriend for his birthday as mentioned previously. And out of filial, I bought both grannies bird's nest too!