<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
♥ 11:59 PM

Great birthday, with multiple celebrations. Marks age 22!
First, had a celebration with girlfriends at Timbre on 25/09/10. After touching down from Nagoya, met them straight away.
Then, had ktv after timbre...
After 24 hours, from 4am wake up call to 4am,next morning. I became like this... and still girl friends bullied me.
The next morning 26/09/10. Met up with dai ying and teck hong, with baby. We went Crowne Plaza Hotel at the airport for dim sum! They are so sweet to buy us lunch and a birthday cake, however I don't have the picture with me cause it's in baby's camera. I'm too ugly anyway, in glasses and bare face. So better not post up!
In the evening, met up with my poly classmates. They never fail to celebrate lee sze's and my birthday every year. Lee Sze's birthday falls on 26, and mine on 27! Went to Liang court and headed to Marina Square for a bowling game. Got called up for a Manila turn in the middle of the night-.-
On the actual day of birthday, of course it's spent with baby! It's our birthday! He stayed over my place, we counted down together and he wake me up with a morning kiss on my cheeks. Decided to go Equinox cause we tried the buffet there, it was good.
Initially, we wanted to go to the sky park after lunch. But it started to rain, and we thought we should skip it cause we are going to stay a night at Marina Bay Sands very soon, so why are we spending on the entrance fee of $20 per pax just to go part of the sky park. We are gonna step in the pool for free!
In the evening, we had our fine dining dinner at this awesome place at Jaan Restaurant. It's swissotel, again. Aunt treated both of us dinner, a very very expensive one! Both of us really enjoyed ourselves.
That's my baby!
The birthday gift he got for me! Blackberry 9700. I got him an Iphone 4, it's better!
The magnificent night view
Jaan Restaurant
Don't ask me how much does the dinner cost, cause when I saw the bill I was shocked too. A 4 hours, 7 course fine dining with scallops, caviar, foie gras,opt for wine pairing or not. It's really fabulously fantastic:)