<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Monday, September 20, 2010
♥ 2:48 PM

How can I not be a happy girl?
I've got a fun loving parents who support me in whatever I do, a mum who always got me bird's nest in the fridge cause she knows how hard I work. A dad who loves me more than anyone else, never once forgets my birthday and giving me surprises. Guess what? He even buys me and my brother christmas presents at this age okay...
A boyfriend who loves me and dotes me well, ever since I started flying, he never fails to pick me up and send me to the airport, he even make use of his lunch time if I touch down on the afternoon. Fate brings us this far, we even shared the same birthday on the same year. So this day will come, we will hold our wedding on our birthday.
A job that almost every girl in Singapore yearn to have. A job that really pays you well and good benefits too.
A group of closest friend, best friend and all my Bffs would be there for me. I know...
What can I say more?

And guess what? I've got my birthday off! I manage to do it, yay! A promise to baby that I'll spent every birthday with him, a promise I'll try my best not to break it....