<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Friday, September 17, 2010
♥ 3:06 PM

My skin wasn't that good after all. Especially I started this job, as most of you should know the cabin is very dry and therefore our skin are dehydrated. I'm not someone who likes to drink lots of water. In order to improve my skin condition, I spent quite abit on my face:)

Just did IPL on my face, and it really works like instantly. My cheeks grew rosy after the 30 mins IPL session. The doctor would apply a layer of gel on my face and uses a machine on my face that panetrates heat and light onto my skin, not painful at all. Just like rubber band shooting on your face,a little discomfort that's all. Not only it helps to glow my skin, it also helps on my freckles and sun spots as we are above the skies the UV ray is stronger than on ground, it helps to reduce unwanted hairs and after 4-5 sessions it will be removed completely. Each session costs $165.
On top of IPL, RFID- Radio Frequency on my eyes. It's to lighten my dark eye circles and the fine lines on my eye area. It costs $110 per session.
The prices are cheaper compared to the other detamologist, I did it at Parkway Shenton-Paragon.

Above all the routine sessions, skincare is also important. The lancome genefique is really a miracle. It really does helps. Both serum and eye cream. You just need 2 drops of serum,twice a day. I've used it for 2 months and I could see the difference.


Everyone says Fancl has the best make up remover, so I bought this from Japan since everyone says it's cheaper there. I bought it at SGD$50 for 2 bottles. This is a limited edition packaging according to the sales person. I've tried it, it's really good. It cleanse the skin and even my waterproof eyeliner.
And and and, kexin introduce me this great deal! At Musee-platinum tokyo, a hair remover specialist. To remove unwanted hair, especially underarms they are having a great promotion. $188 for unlimited sessions. It's unbelievable reasonable right? So I decided to give it a try too. They are looks pro la, got to go for consultation first to see if your skin is able to do the IPL.
That's all to share till then!