<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
♥ 4:38 PM

I guess I'm really a very boring person. Despite having the previlege to fly around, I'm not adventurous at all. During my off days like now, I'm either sleeping or watching local dramas on xinmsn. Or rather, many would asked me why xinmsn? cause its free and entertaining la. I don't go shopping anymore cause it's selling the same thing everywhere, for instance how many topshops and mango-s along orchard road. However, I really like to travel. I would like to highlight that work and going on a holiday is different. Sightseeing and shopping with someone you loved and someone you don't know,understand? I've been wanting to start up a traveller's blog for my own keepsake purposes, however it never happens.

I miss Hongkong dim sum. I miss thai food in Thailand. Where next?
Using my upcoming leave in this december to do Lasik instead of travelling. Much fears but however, I know I got to do it. My contact lenses are giving me much problems.


Oh ya I spent hours travelling to stonehenge,and this is a great achievement!