<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
♥ 11:39 PM

For the first time I hated Christmas. I do love my job, but I really yearn that I have all the festive seasons to myself. Spending that quality time with my loved ones is all I asked for. But what to do?
Nevertheless I've make used of off days to celebrate christmas and new year just as before, it's just that its a very advanced one. My friends are sweet enough to accomodate to me.
A tra-la-la-la christmas starts on ....

10: with the usual best friends having lesbians night at Marina Bay Sands this time, pan pacific no more!
12: with the dearest batchies to celebrate 2 of my batchies birthday and Xmas at Ascotts Raffles Place.
21: With dearest family at Marina Bay Sands since they haven't been there yet!
31: With the usual gang of baby's friend at Ascotts Raffles.

If only I had more time in Singapore, I'm sure there would be more happening celebrations!
Hmm, we really don't know when our time is up. Just like my cousin's granny, could have a sudden heart attack while strolling back home in the evening, fainted and no one knows. Till someone who actually realised it, it's already too late. The brain is already dead, though the heart revived. Living in coma, no matter how hard you tried to talk to her, she do not even understands what you are trying to convey anymore. The moment hospital calls, the my cousin's family is in London. I can't imagine if anything happens to any of my loved ones while I'm not in town.
Therefore when I'm in Singapore, I would at least give mama a call everyday,before I go for flight and after I comes back. Ever since ye ye had passed on, she's been alone. I'm afraid one day I might lose her too. Besides going her place to accompany her for dinner, I can't think of anything which I am able to do for her.