<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Friday, January 21, 2011
♥ 11:25 PM

For the first time, I fly with dearest kelly. The first flight we did was Milan! Had many plans before we headed there, wanted to go Pisa anf florence. However there's too many unforeseen circumstances..Wanted to go to Serravelle factory outlet on the first day, but the sales only starts on the 2nd day! And we missed the shuttle bus there. Changed our minds, wanted to go Lake Como but when we wake up it's too late,sunsets at 4pm! Headed to the castles and Duomo then. The magnificent Duomo cathedral is also one of the must see in Milan.

Since the 2nd day, its the day where the milan sales started. We headed to Serrevalle Factory Outlet. Guess what? I bought nothing! So proud of myself ya! Suppose to get the Miu Miu bag that I always wanted this time I fly to Milan. But the crew says the Prada bag nicer!
Yes! This is the one I want to get. It's double the price of the Miu Miu one. So I should save more then...