<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Saturday, January 1, 2011
♥ 8:21 PM

Happy new year 2011.
Mine didn't start well. Looking back at the New Year's resolution, I think I have fufilled them.
I've got a real cozy house which I have led comfortable in this one year with my queen sized bed and all the household gadget in my room which never keeps me bored.
I've fufilled my long awaited childhood dream of being a stewardess, travelled around the world for a year. For the 2 years, I will never regret. I've been to places, which I don't think I'll ever go. Like india? But it's an eye-opener.

Last year's new year I have mentioned that I lost someone I loved so much, and I still do miss ye ye. This year, I lost someone I loved too.

For the 4 years of memories, the exact day 4 years ago we got to know each other. Now, I chose to leave.I think it will be a better choice for me, not because I had a change of heart for someone else. Is just that I think I've made the right decision. When the whole world couple text each other Happy new year, watching fireworks or having awesome party. I am all alone in Raffles watching the fireworks counting down by myself, giving me a little time to have some serious thoughts. Looking at couples hugging, kissing along the streets felt abit bitter. But soon, I'll be alright. I just needed a little time to get over, and I'm sure I'll be better, happier.