<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
♥ 12:31 PM

Waking up early in the morning, okay not very early about 12 noon?
I've got the habit of looking at my phone-a gadget which I can't live without. Replied all smses and returned all calls then browse through facebook.
Not until someone added me, with his status shout out :" RIP my best brother -------"The dashes represents someone's name of course.(Just that he has already pass away, I don't wanna mention him anymore) I saw the name which he shout out to looks very familiar, which is one of my primary school classmate's name. Therefore I went to search for him in my friends of my facebook. Realised that he is exactly the person who really passed away like last April. No one knows what had happened to him, we were quite close before but that was much before I started flying. I could vividly remember that we do still have gatherings even we have left more than 10 years. His facebook wall do still have lots of comments and wall posts, misses and even birthday and new year wishes but it seems that no one actually knows what had happened. Before he departed, all his status are filled with emotions and he doesn't seem to be happy.

I texted one of my primary school friend who is closer to me, she told me that someone told her about it but no one knows where is his wake and what had happened, therefore did not pay him a visit. But I only know about it almost a year later. Felt very sad, as he is still very young and promising. Curious about how he departed but shall not find out then, hopefully he does do rest in peace.

Many doesn't know what had happen but by looking at his status he is trying to look for an answer. What answer no one knows. But I don't want my life to end by just finding for an answer, I wanna live my life to the fullest. Enjoy what I have now, achieve what I have not have. That's life.